You are here
Nlp For Professionals
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) offers tools and techniques in transforming your innate potential into performance. NLP helps you to understand the language of the mind, learn how it works, and apply this knowledge to significantly improve your relationships, career, personal development, communication, leadership and motivation.
In the corporate context, NLP techniques are beneficial for inter-personal communication and relationship issues between managers, individuals within teams and clients. NLP can positively impact employee engagement, trust and teamwork. It helps reduce inefficiencies due to the lack of clarity in communication, especially in giving and receiving information or instructions.
· Understand how our mind works and how we create results
· Choose an empowering way of reframing a situation
· Notice the unsaid and strategise to communicate and influence more effectively
· Communication styles – Learn your own and other styles that exist
· Get information you want by using focused, precision questioning skills
· Build and maintain resilient and rewarding relationships through Appreciation and Acknowledgement
- Introduction to NLP
- The NLP Communication model – Learning how the human mind actually works
- Sensory Acuity – Awareness of subtle non-verbal cues in communication
- Communication Styles – Learn your own and other styles that exist and how to be flexible to be better understood
- Presuppositions – The assumptions of successful communicators
- Rapport – Connecting and create a feeling of trust
- Perceptual Positions – Shifting perspectives for greater insight
- Precision Questions – Using questions to elicit high quality information
Level 3 - New Managers &
Level 4 - Managers and anyone who wants to learn skills to connect and communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
SIM Member Fee (S$)
Non-member Fee (S$)
Total Fee (S$)
Total Fee (S$)
|Early Bird Fees|
To enjoy 10% discount off the fees above, please register four weeks before programme commencement date.
Enquiries : Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.
|Date||Time||Venue||Registration Closing Date|
|26/11/2020 - 27/11/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Nov 12, 2020||Register|
|25/02/2021 - 26/02/2021||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Feb 11, 2021||Register|
|20/05/2021 - 21/05/2021||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||May 06, 2021||Register|
|16/08/2021 - 17/08/2021||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Aug 02, 2021||Register|
|15/11/2021 - 16/11/2021||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Nov 01, 2021||Register|