You are here
Build Your Adaptability For The Future Of Work
Previously known as 'Adapt to Excel in the New World'
Adaptability has been identified as one of the top 10 skills highly sought after in the 21st century. It is critical for the future of work as it defines the willingness to adapt, a growth mindset that is open and ready to accept in the fast-changing environment.
Adaptability is becoming more important than IQ & EQ when it comes to determine an employee’s value.
- Enable you to respond to change in positive, resilient ways and seize new opportunities.
- Learn how to monitor for change and being innovative and responsive to change.
- Align individual learning with the organizational goals
- Understand what is adaptability and why it is becoming more important in the workplace
- Understand the skills needed to build on adaptability
- Strengthen your ability to perform during uncertainty and changes
- Develop your mental agility and growth mindset to improve on decision making
· Gain a better understanding of adaptability in the workplace
· Enhance the ability to adapt to the change process with ease
· Demonstrate flexibility in dealing with tasks and problems
· Acquire the necessary thinking skills to face challenges
· Ability to shift priorities in responses to different situations
· Ability to cope with new situation at work o rlife
• Enhance your problem solving skills using creative ideas for innovation
• Using the application of neuroscience to excel at work
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done
(Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
Annie Lim is an adept international trainer, facilitator and coach who is versatile and engaging in developing management potential in the areas of brainworks, leadership, communication, inter-personal, thinking, speaking and writing skills. The breadth of her global training experiences in a wide variety of business, industrial and government enterprises attest to her delivery agility. She is creative, committed and caring with learners. Annie has 30 years of management training experiences in business, academic and life dynamics.
|Category||SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
|Total Fee (S$)||Total Fee (S$)|
|Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST||Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE|
|- terms & conditions applies; please call to enquire.|
|Early Bird Fees closing date for the programme :|
|Prog Scheduled Date||Register & Pay by|
|11 May 2020||30 March 2020|
|3 August 2020 |
2 November 2020
|22 June 2020|
21 September 2020
Enquiries : Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, email@example.com
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.
|Date||Time||Venue||Registration Closing Date|
|11/05/2020 - 11/05/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||May 04, 2020||Register|
|03/08/2020 - 03/08/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Jul 27, 2020||Register|
|02/11/2020 - 02/11/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Oct 26, 2020||Register|