You are here
Adapt To Excel In The New World
Adaptability is one of the top 10 skills highly sought after in the 21st century. We need to develop a quick and fluid mindset to adapt. It enables you to fit in with ease to achieve personal and organisational success.
You will learn how to effectively respond to new situations in dynamic ways to manage your tasks. You will also benefit in harnessing creative new views and have more incisive and quality thinking.
· Be able to shift attention on changing tasks
· Be capable of managing any new situation at work or life
· Grow your skills in creative ways to face constant change
· Achieve higher personal productivity and be able to arrive at new solutions
· Tips & Techniques on 10 Survival Skills to Adapt
· Evaluate Opinions, Perspectives and Points of View
· Solve Problems using Creativity and Innovation
· Explore Multiple Ways to Solving Problems
· Have Sharp Insights to Act Clearly
· Create Concepts for Quick Responses
· Build an Active Change Mindset
· Develop Positive Behaviour to Act Confidently
(Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
Annie Lim is an adept international trainer, facilitator and coach who is versatile and engaging in developing management potential in the areas of brainworks, leadership, communication, inter-personal, thinking, speaking and writing skills. The breadth of her global training experiences in a wide variety of business, industrial and government enterprises attest to her delivery agility. She is creative, committed and caring with learners. Annie has 30 years of management training experiences in business, academic and life dynamics.
|Category||SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
|Total Fee (S$)||Total Fee (S$)|
|Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST||Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE|
|- terms & conditions applies; please call to enquire.|
|Early Bird Fees closing date for the programme :|
|Prog Scheduled Date||Register & Pay by|
|June 7, 2019||03/05/2019|
|October 22, 2019||10/09/2019|
Enquiries : Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, email@example.com
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.