You are here
Increase Your Visibility In The Workplace
Previously known as '7 Keys to Winning in the Workplace'
A high-paced workshop with practical techniques and skills for you to apply on real work situations to increase your visibility. Elevate your communication repertoire and know-how to make your presence visible in your Organisation.
Participants will identify and practise appropriate skills at critical moments through “switching” their mental modes. The programme helps build capabilities and skills to make a difference instantly by pushing participants from good to great, and creating the necessary professional brand and persona in the corporate environment.
• Gain practical skills to enhance personal effectiveness, to stand out and exude competence and confidence in leading, managing and working in your organisation
• Employ the G.E.M.TM philosophy to overcome limiting beliefs and behaviours and become competent on a global, diverse platform.
• Develop behavioral change through mindset shift, integrate diverse values and business practices and be socially competent with changing audience and social platforms
• Develop skills to speak up, push back and express yourself confidently and clearly
• Connect personally and professionally, build trust and contribute through taking ownership and influencing corporate decisions
Learn the 7 G.E.M.TM philosophies to winning in the workplace.
• Able to switch and apply the right mindset in all situations.
• Demonstrate structured and logical thinking in communication.
• Identify the mental blocks that gets in your way.
• Understand the art of communication in both corporate & social settings.
• Focus on your energy level and be confident in putting message across.
• Gain access to micro online content to reinforce your learning.
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
(Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
Stephen Krempl is an international trainer, speaker and author of five books including The 5% Zone: How to Stand Out as a Global Leader. He is an expert in helping leaders stand out and be noticed in an increasingly competitive global market place. Mr Krempl has worked with leaders from over 30 countries. His 25-year career includes working for Fortune 500 companies such as Starbucks Coffee Company, YUM Brands, PepsiCo Restaurants (Dallas) and Motorola (Singapore).
Mr Krempl is the creator of the Global Executive MindsetTM (G.E.M.) programme which focuses on developing high potential and future leaders. He is currently sharing G.E.M. through an online platform called Winning in the Work World that enable university students to understand what is expected of them both at their internships and the workplace.
SIM Member Fee (S$)
Non-member Fee (S$)
Early Bird Fees
10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE
- terms & conditions applies ; please call to enquire.
Early Bird Fees closing date for the programme :
Programme Scheduled Date
4 & 5 June 2020 -
23 April 2020
29 & 30 October 2020 -
17 September 2020
| || |
Enquiries : Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.