You are here
Time Management, Stress Management, Productivity & Life
Getting more done in less time & still get home on time.
Most people wasted their lives by failing to take control of their time. Eliminate bad habits, create good ones and align them with your priorities to maximise the use of your time at work and home. This blended learning and interactive experience empowers you to stop the losing cycle of setting goals and start attaining them. Loaded with humour, laughter, hacks, tips, tools and shortcuts to empower you to take control of your time, life and stress to have more fun and achieve true balance. This programme is an expanded version of Michael’s book Productivity: Winning in Life!
- Learn to plan your work and work your plan
- Master ‘time-blocking’ skills and manage priorities
- Control or eliminate costly interruptions which create 50 per cent more mistakes and take up 50 per cent longer to complete
- Discover the time wasters in your lives and the skills to plug the holes
- Uncover true satisfaction in life by taking hold of the one aspect of your life you can and MUST control to be happy… your time.
- Planning time profitably, accomplishing twice as much every day
- Discover the secret of focus, profiting from a daily focus list for clarity and purpose
- 20 keys to gain control over IM, texting, WhatsApp, social media, web, conferences, emails, phone calls and paperwork
- Capitalising on social networking, phone apps and new technology
- 5 essential steps to giving and receiving delegation
- How to say “NO!” to inconsequential and low priority requests
- STOP letting people steal your minutes, hours, days and your life!
- Eliminating worry and focusing the energy to achieve more
- 9 steps to make meetings productive and get POST meeting results
- Control interruptions: Phone, ‘drop-ins’ & ad-hoc meetings
- The 80/20 rule and leveraging on its magic
- Key secrets to deal with your bosses, customers and colleagues
- Stop ‘setting goals’ and start ACHIEVING them with the ACTS-IM System™
- The difference between Urgency vs Importance, Activity vs Productivity
- ABCDE Project Prioritisation System™ (endorsed by a former US president)
- Being punctual to propel your career and get ALL work done ON TIME
- Recapture your time! Skills and hacks to regain 80% of your priceless time
- Balancing work and home with 5 Fs’: Family, Finances, Faith, Fitness and Friends
- Hacks and approaches to cope with stress, relax quickly, live healthier, and find more energy and true balance in life
(Level 1) Administrative & Support
(Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
SIM Member Fee (S$)
Non-member Fee (S$)
Total Fee (S$)
Total Fee (S$)
|Early Bird Fees|
To enjoy 10% discount off the fees above, please register four weeks before programme commencement date.
Enquiries : Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, email@example.com
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.