You are here
Organising Yourself For Maximum Effectiveness
In this way you will have your work system be a stable force in your life around which you can manage the ever changing challenges you face daily. Developing good routine habits around your work system will help you be more effective and keep you on target with your work and personal goals.
- Understand how internal vs. external time management problems affect how you work.
- Apply techniques for effectively managing, emails, paper flow, and information retrieval.
- Clarify and organise all the things that command your attention.
- Solve the problem of know how to choose the next best action.
- Identify key factors for making tough choices about where to expend time and energy.
- Recognise and build on your strengths and let your habits serve you
- Identify the causes of procrastination and remedies for solution
- Success factors for job satisfaction
- Clarifying your areas of responsibility
- Learn specific ways to guarantee that things do not fall through the cracks
- Learn how to make your desk user friendly
- Create a filing system in which information and resources can be easily retrieved
- Match your technological tool levels to your work needs
- Review a few forms that can aid you in managing projects, people, and meetings
- Dealing with things that are important, but have no time for
- Cast off familiar and comfortable yet unproductive activities
- Making time for personal development
Level 2 - Supervisors, Executives, & Emerging Managers &
Lynn Hayden, MBTI certified, is a management consultant based in Austin, Texas, USA. She specializes in personal management and work organization systems. She has spent more than 20 years working with public and private organizations, helping individuals and departments increase productivity by enhancing personal work styles.
Lynn’s individual clients include administrators, teachers, lawyers, salespeople, artists, entrepreneurs, students, real estate agents and public officials, among others. Her corporate clients include people at every level of an organization -- board of directors, advisory councils, directors, managers, supervisors, line staff, clerical staff and volunteers.
SIM Member Fee (S$)
Non-member Fee (S$)
Early Bird Fees
10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE
- terms & conditions applies ; please call to enquire.
Early Bird Fees closing date for the programme :
Programme Scheduled Date
16 & 17 June 2020 -
5 May 2020
1 & 2 December 2020 -
20 October 2020
| || |
Enquiries : Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, email@example.com
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.