You are here
Business Etiquette Essentials
(formerly known as Essential Business Etiquette)
Stand out from the crowd and enhance your professional image with business etiquette skills to better your relationships with customers and business associates.
Projecting a professional image is a first step towards having a great relationship with customers and business associates, leading to more positive results and achievements.
• Conduct oneself professionally at meetings and business settings
• Manage objections professionally and effectively
• Handle conversations, email, tele/video-conferencing confidently
• Be adapt with business protocol including dress codes, handling seating for meetings and dinners, and dealing with customers from different cultures
- Business and social introductions
- Office and business meeting etiquette
- Email, telephone, handphone, tele/video- conferencing etiquette
- Business lunches, buffets, cocktails and formal dinners
- Dining etiquette and seating arrangement
- Entertainment guidelines and cultural sensitivities tips
- Tips on networking professionally
- Rules for giving and receiving feedback
A practical business fine dining session will be included.
Level 2 - Supervisors, Executives, & Emerging Managers &
SIM Member Fee (S$)
Non-member Fee (S$)
Early Bird Fees
10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE
- terms & conditions applies ; please call to enquire.
Early Bird Fees closing date for the programme :
Programme Scheduled Date
25 & 26 Mar 2019-
11 February 2019
4 & 5 July 2019 -
23 May 2019
21 & 22 November 2018 -
10 October 2019
| || |
Enquiries : Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, email@example.com
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.
|Date||Time||Venue||Registration Closing Date|
|25/03/2019 - 26/03/2019||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Mar 18, 2019||Register|
|04/07/2019 - 05/07/2019||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Jun 27, 2019||Register|
|21/11/2019 - 22/11/2019||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Nov 14, 2019||Register|