You are here
Negotiating from a practical perspective to acheive a winning outcome
Whether we are dealing with internal or external stakeholders, suppliers or friends and family, unconsciously we negotiate almost daily. The positive result of that negotiation conversation is dependent on our perception of negotiation and our approach to obtain our goal.
• Understand the application of negotiation in all work place conversations such as inter-department, vendor, colleague, etc
• Strengthen your persuasion abilities when you need to influence without authority
• Equip you with negotiation techniques to strengthen your problem solving abilities
• Value deadlocks and differences at work as opportunities for dialogue and joint solutioning
• Realise your own personal negotiation style approach
• Understand the impact of personality and communication style
• Prepare for negotiation towards an open yet collaborative atmosphere
• Identify the different approaches of persuasion ( Cialdini’s Influence principles )
• Mastering the techniques to design a negotiation dialogue
• Articulate common ground between two parties
• Conclude better agreements through a principled-approach
- Personality profiling to understand your personality
- Negotiation profiling to understand your style
- Anticipating mixed signals when negotiating with different personalities
- Understanding non-verbal cues: tone, words and body language
- Reframing to the context and relationship status
- Value of principled-based versus position-based approach
- Reviewing the Harvard negotiation model
- Reasons for failed negotiations
- Turning a deadlock into a dialogue
- Understanding the fundamentals of WAP, ZoPA and GaCV
- Concessions creation and management
- Common tactics and counter measures
Focused on delivering business outcomes for clients, Regina offers a unique combination of corporate experience and field experience in client engagement in both the consumer and B2B markets. She has designed and conducted sales and customer service trainings all over the world for a wide range of clients including global giants like Philips Lighting, Takasago, AIG Insurance, Alliance Insurance, Samsung and SingTel.
Amidst the robust and comprehensive Key Accounts solutions offerings in the market, Regina is known for her street-smart and savvy approach to this complex subject matter. She relates well to the behaviour of the Asia Pacific customer and the field teams thus lending her credibility in the arena of strategic account management.
Her list of negotiation clients include Fortune 500 companies such as Ericsson, Power Seraya, Ministry of Home Affairs, Brunei Economic Development Board (BEDB), Volvo Commercial, Tien Wah Press, Siemens Healthcare, Siemens Vietnams.
SIM Member Fee (S$)
Non-member Fee (S$)
Total Fee (S$)
Total Fee (S$)
|To enjoy 10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT off the fees above, please register at least FOUR weeks before the programme commencement date.|
|Terms & conditions applies ; please call to enquire.|
Enquiries : Kathleen Tan - 6248 9407 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.