You are here
Creativity And Innovation Applied
- Creativity on Demand to Develop Better Solutions - Faster !
Designed for a broad range of personnel, such as managers, team leaders and specialists, this programme explores how Deliberate Cre8ive Thinking� is applied to promote innovation.
understand a simple process for effective application of new thinking techniques and be able to use a number of thinking tools to find innovative solutions to business challenges
be able to use creative thinking tools to contribute more to business improvement activities and pro-actively address potential problems
have the ability to develop bold new ideas that support organisational innovation
work more creatively as individuals and participate effectively in work groups and on project teams
The methods and techniques participants will learn in this workshop, will allow them to immediately contribute to the success of their organisation.
- they will have the knowledge to creatively deal with complex situations and make better and faster decisions
- have methods they can apply to have significantly more productive and creative meetings in an effective collaborative team environment
- be able to synthesise and integrate a wide range of information and data to propose, plan, manage and implement solutions thoroughly and effectively
- able to generate and assess innovative ideas to effectively manage costs and support the growth of the top-line of the business
- identify and prevent potential problems from developing and promote innovative ideas that support business goals
- Rational Problem Solving
- A look at the strengths and weaknesses of traditional problem solving methods, and how creative thinking can make them more effective
- The Applied Creativity and Innovation Process
- A simple process for analysing challenges, and then finding innovative solutions using Deliberate Cre8ive Thinking
- Creativity on Demand
- Shows individuals and teams how to focus their creative energy when and where it is needed to solve real challenges
- Tools for Deliberate Creative Thinking
- Provides simple but effective tools for exploring problems quickly and effectively as well as a range of techniques that are proven to generate solutions that work
- Application and Action
- Applying creativity to daily issues is the key to success and this programme uses a case study to demonstrate techniques learnt
- Where to Go from here ?
- An action plan to focus on creative problem solving
Level 3 - New Managers &
W J (Bill) Jarrard is the founder of Mindwerx International and Co-Director of the Buzan Centre:Australia/NZ. Known as the Chief Imagineer, mainly because of his unique ability to help companies imagine what they might become and to then assist them in achieving their vision, Bill consults to all types of organisations in Strategic Thinking, Continuous Improvement, Creativity and Innovation.
Holding a Masters degree in Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Bill has significant experience in de Bono creative thinking tools, as well as Buzan advanced learning skills. Bill uses Deliberate Cre8ive Th!nking to help organisations achieve success through Leadership in Innovation. For the last 10 years Bill was convenor/lecturer of the Creativity & Innovation module of the Master of Entrepreneur-ship and Innovation (MEI) program run by Swinburne University-AGSE. He has also run this program in Israel from 2000 to 2008, and regularly presents Mindwerx programs throughout Asia.
|Category||SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
|including GST||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE|
|- terms & conditions applies ; please call to enquire.|
Enquiries : Kathleen Tan - 62489407 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.