You are here
Presentation Strategies For Professionals
Previously known as "Presentation Strategies for Leaders and Managers"
“Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.” Robert Frost
It is important that today’s leaders, managers and executives project confidence, clarity and authenticity, are able to capture and retain attention and build confidence and motivate.
Be it speaking up or down the corporate ladder or to clients, partners or prospects, communicating and speaking effectively is now an Essential not just an asset.
Make a difference. Have an impact. Be heard and listened to. Present confidently and move others to action.
- Understand and use the tools of effective communication
- Use strategies that motivate and influence
- Develop a positive delivery style
- Harness your potential, increase your confidence and take control
- Understand the Communication Process
- Develop and Organise Presentation Content
- Be an Objective based presenter
- Balance the Verbal and Non Verbal message
- The 2 Step Preparation process
- Understand the impact of culture on Presentation Effectiveness
- Non Verbal Communication, Kinesics and Paralinguistics
- Audience awareness – tailoring your presentation to your target audience
- Persuade, Convince and Motivate
- Manipulation, use and design of the Visual Component
- Develop your own professional style and work to your strengths
- Deliver with Confidence and Clarity
As part of the training and learning during the course, photography and/or video-recording of participants in action will be done.
David Artlett is a communication skills specialist with more than twenty years experience working as a consultant and trainer with multinational, local and regional companies in the Asia Pacific region.
His work has involved him with a wide range of disciplines from airlines to dot-com start ups, the financial sector to engineering, advertising and PR to education, shipping and the petro-chemical industry and the media and government bodies.
His background and experience in the psychology of communication, the media and corporate training, allows him to be a dynamic and empathetic trainer operating across a wide range of cultures, both national and corporate, and designation and gender.
Mr Artlett believes passionately that training of this nature is not only to impart the necessary skills but to empower the participants in growing their own individual talents and strengths to realise and maximise their individual potential.
|Category||SIM Member |
Fee / Pax (S$)
Fee / Pax (S$)
|including GST||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE|
|- terms & conditions applies ; please call to enquire.|
|Early Bird Fees closing date for the programme:|
|Prog Scheduled Date||Register by|
|27 - 29 March 2019||13 February 2019|
|10 - 12 July 2019||29 May 2019|
|9 - 11 October 2019||14 August 2019|
Enquiries : Grace Tan - 6248 9414 | 62466746, email@example.com
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.