You are here
Today’s presenters are required to be effective, well prepared, focused on getting the points across with no time wasted. This programme is designed for those who want practical training, be they experienced presenters wanting to refresh their skills or those wishing to become a more effective, confident and dynamic presenter.
This highly practical and learner-centric programme will involve practices directly related to participants’ job and work environments. Participants will develop skills to improve their communication and deliver presentations that are tailored to their audience. This enables their message to be received, understood and remembered for better outcomes.
• Become a more confident presenter
• Have a clearer message through focused preparation
• Become Objective-based, not Subjective-based
• Become a Presenter, not a Speaker
• Be able to talk to and draw your audience in
• Understand and incorporate key components of effective presentations
• Presentation misconceptions and the communicative approach
• Pre-preparation - 3 essentials
• Preparation -The 6 Step Approach and ‘unasked question’ technique
• Audience profiling, industry and cultural expectations
• Non-verbal communication and code
• Delivery and reducing nervousness
• Visual Components and techniques for effective use
• Preparing to Speak
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
David Artlett is a communication skills specialist with more than twenty years experience working as a consultant and trainer with multinational, local and regional companies in the Asia Pacific region.
His work has involved him with a wide range of disciplines from airlines to dot-com start ups, the financial sector to engineering, advertising and PR to education, shipping and the petro-chemical industry and the media and government bodies.
His background and experience in the psychology of communication, the media and corporate training, allows him to be a dynamic and empathetic trainer operating across a wide range of cultures, both national and corporate, and designation and gender.
Mr Artlett believes passionately that training of this nature is not only to impart the necessary skills but to empower the participants in growing their own individual talents and strengths to realise and maximise their individual potential.
|Category||SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
|Total Fee (S$)||Total Fee (S$)|
|Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST||Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||To enjoy 10% discount off the fees above, please register four weeks before programme commencement date.|
Enquiries : Lee Yoke Leng - 62485892 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org