You are here
Think On Your Feet ®
- Presenting Your Ideas with Clarity, Brevity, Impact
You don’t have time to prepare.
But your ideas are important.
How to be clear, brief and memorable?
Think on Your Feet� means less time, more impact. And on the rare occasions you have time, the same techniques slash preparation for the ‘big pitch’.
The capsules of persuasion concept: Ways to package ideas quickly.
Getting your message right the first time, and being remembered, is critical.
It's both a huge time saver for you, your team, and your organisation AND
It’s the difference between ordinary and extraordinary when you want to convince others of your ideas.
• Structure ideas simply and persuasively
• Flesh-out ideas with memorable examples
• Target listeners' core concerns
• Simplify complex information. Avoid information overload — condense your thoughts
• Get to the point and be remembered
• Handle objections positively
• Answer questions quickly and coherently
• Deal with hostile situations and emotional issues
Practice, coaching and feedback on
• Getting to the Point & Being Remembered
• Presenting Your Ideas with Speed & Clarity
• Using Handy Fall-Back Techniques When You’re Caught Off Guard
• Handling Questions Quickly, Clearly and Persuasively
• Using “Visual” Pegs as Your Structure
• Dividing Information into Facets, Aspects or Perspectives
• Bridging from Question to Answer
• Expanding or Focusing Your Listener’s Perspective
• Moving Opposing Viewpoints to a Middle Ground
• Selling the Benefits of Your Ideas, Products and Services
• Illustrating Your Ideas
• Telling a Story: What? Where? When? Why?
• Putting it All Together
• Think on Your Feet Speed Networking
Level 2 - Supervisors, Executives, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers &
Level 4 - Managers and anyone who wants to be clear and spontaneous on their speeches, may it be formal or informal.
|Category||SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
|Total Fee (S$)||Total Fee (S$)|
|Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST||Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||855.00||59.85||914.85||990.00||69.30||1059.30|
|10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE|
|- terms & conditions applies ; please call to enquire.|
|Early Bird Fees closing date for the programme :|
|Prog Scheduled Date||Register By|
|25 & 26 Feb 2019||14 Jan 2019|
|8 & 9 April 2019||25 Feb 2019|
|13 & 14 May 2019||1 April 2019|
|24 & 25 June 2019||13 May 2019|
|29 & 30 Jul 2019||17 June 2019|
|9 & 10 Sept 2019||29 July 2019|
|21 & 22 Oct 2019||9 Sept 2019|
|2 & 3 Dec 2019||21 Oct 2019|
Enquiries : Grace Tan - 62489414 | 62466746, email@example.com
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.
|Date||Time||Venue||Registration Closing Date|
|09/09/2019 - 10/09/2019||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Sep 02, 2019||Register|
|21/10/2019 - 22/10/2019||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Oct 14, 2019||Register|
|02/12/2019 - 03/12/2019||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Nov 25, 2019||Register|