You are here
Think On Your Feet ®
- Presenting Your Ideas with Clarity, Brevity, Impact
Agile Communication for an Agile World
As busy professionals...
How might we be more confident when sharing ideas or answering questions?
How might we share our ideas clearly and convincingly as technical specialists or managers?
How might we get team members to contribute their ideas and opinions in meetings?
The solution is simple.
30 Countries. 12 Languages. More than HALF A MILLION participants worldwide.
Think on Your Feet® offers 10 structures that help you visualise and organise your ideas quickly – even under pressure – for Clarity, Brevity, Impact®.
You: Getting your message across, and being remembered, is important. You stand out.
Organisation: It's a huge time saver for you, your team, and your organisation. Things get done.
1. Gain confidence and become more persuasive
2. Respond to difficult situations on the spot
3. Get to the point and be memorable
4. Deliver sensitive information
5. Guide your listener’s response
6. Stay in control of the conversation
7. Ensure your message gets across
8. Speed up exchange of ideas and information
Practice, coaching and feedback on how to:
1. Explain complex information simply and clearly using Basic Structures.
2. Communicate ideas persuasively with Assertive Structures.
3. Manage difficult questions skillfully with Bridging Techniques.
4. Flesh-out ideas with memorable examples with Support Structures.
Receive a complimentary copy of the workbook worth S$205.
As part of the training and learning during this course, video recording of participants in action may be done.
Level 2 - Supervisors, Executives, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers &
Level 4 - Managers and anyone who wants to be clear and spontaneous on their speeches, may it be formal or informal.
Sharmini Suthan is the Managing Director of a consultancy firm. Armed with an MBA in Strategic Management from the Strathclyde Graduate Business School and with 20 years of experience in training, Ms Suthan has worked with spokespeople, including diplomats, managing directors and CEOs, to handle a variety of communication situations – major presentations and handling the media. She thoroughly enjoys working in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Korea, Taiwan, China, United States of America and United Kingdom.
|Category||SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
|Total Fee (S$)||Total Fee (S$)|
|Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST||Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||To enjoy 10% discount off the fees above, please register four weeks before programme commencement date.|
Enquiries : Lee Yoke Leng - 62485892 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org