You are here
Think On Your Feet ®
- Presenting Your Ideas with Clarity, Brevity, Impact
You don’t have time to prepare.
But your ideas are important.
How to be clear, brief and memorable?
Think on Your Feet� means less time, more impact. And on the rare occasions you have time, the same techniques slash preparation for the ‘big pitch’.
The capsules of persuasion concept: Ways to package ideas quickly.
Getting your message right the first time, and being remembered, is critical.
It's both a huge time saver for you, your team, and your organisation AND
It’s the difference between ordinary and extraordinary when you want to convince others of your ideas.
• Structure ideas simply and persuasively
• Flesh-out ideas with memorable examples
• Target listeners' core concerns
• Simplify complex information. Avoid information overload — condense your thoughts
• Get to the point and be remembered
• Handle objections positively
• Answer questions quickly and coherently
• Deal with hostile situations and emotional issues
Practice, coaching and feedback on
• Getting to the Point & Being Remembered
• Presenting Your Ideas with Speed & Clarity
• Using Handy Fall-Back Techniques When You’re Caught Off Guard
• Handling Questions Quickly, Clearly and Persuasively
• Using “Visual” Pegs as Your Structure
• Dividing Information into Facets, Aspects or Perspectives
• Bridging from Question to Answer
• Expanding or Focusing Your Listener’s Perspective
• Moving Opposing Viewpoints to a Middle Ground
• Selling the Benefits of Your Ideas, Products and Services
• Illustrating Your Ideas
• Telling a Story: What? Where? When? Why?
• Putting it All Together
• Think on Your Feet Speed Networking
Level 2 - Supervisors, Executives, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers &
Level 4 - Managers and anyone who wants to be clear and spontaneous on their speeches, may it be formal or informal.
|Category||SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
|Total Fee (S$)||Total Fee (S$)|
|Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST||Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE|
|- terms & conditions applies; please call to enquire.|
|Early Bird Fees closing date for the programme :|
|Prog Scheduled Date||Register by|
|December 2 & 3, 2019||October 21, 2019|
|February 24 & 25, 2020||December 30, 2019|
|April 6 & 7, 2020||February 10, 2020|
|May 18 & 19, 2020||March 23, 2020|
|June 29 & 30, 2020||May 4, 2020|
|August 3 & 4, 2020||June 8, 2020|
|September 14 & 15, 2020||July 20, 2020|
|October 26 & 27, 2020||August 31, 2020|
|December 3 & 4, 2020||October 8, 2020|
Enquiries : Lee Yoke Leng - 62485892 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.
|Date||Time||Venue||Registration Closing Date|
|02/12/2019 - 03/12/2019||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Nov 25, 2019||Register|
|24/02/2020 - 25/02/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Jan 27, 2020||Register|
|06/04/2020 - 07/04/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Mar 09, 2020||Register|
|18/05/2020 - 19/05/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Apr 20, 2020||Register|
|29/06/2020 - 30/06/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Jun 01, 2020||Register|
|03/08/2020 - 04/08/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Jul 06, 2020||Register|
|14/09/2020 - 15/09/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Aug 17, 2020||Register|
|26/10/2020 - 27/10/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Sep 28, 2020||Register|
|03/12/2020 - 04/12/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Nov 05, 2020||Register|