You are here
Practical Communicative Business English
The best ideas are of no use if they cannot be communicated effectively. That is why good business English is critical at the workplace. But if you are expecting the boring, traditional method of learning grammar, you are in for a surprise.
- By attending this programme, participants become more confident in crafting their sentences, email, and in their speaking.
- They understand their personality and learn to adapt their communication style to communicate effectively with others.
- They have a better understanding in their grammar, thus, conveying clearer ideas in their writing.
- Understand and use basic grammar effectively
- Understand sentence construction
- Understand business writing basics
- Engaging activities during which you will learn how to communicate and write with good business English
- Understand how personality affects communication style
- Discover the added advantage you can have at your workplace through the way you write, speak and understand people
- Identifying your own strengths and weaknesses in spoken and written business English
- Understanding the importance of good business English
- Avoid misunderstanding and miscommunication
- Speak and write in understandable English without translating idea
- A Refresher's Course on Writing
- Components in sentence construction
- Use of Tenses
- Business Writing Basics
- Understanding your and other people's communication styles
- Analysing and correcting errors in spoken and written English through real examples
- Applying good business English in speaking, and writing email with various scenarios
In addition, she lectures on Business Communication Module. As a corporate trainer, she has conducted various Business and English courses both locally and regionally. In the community, she has also conducted various communication workshops.
She has been working with people of different background, personalities, and nationalities in her job and as a clinically-trained counsellor, this has given her an added advantage in understanding and communicating with people.
Students and participants, not only, enjoy her innovative pedagogy, but she is also well-loved by them. Her teaching style also reflects her personality: engaging, energetic and enthusiastic.
Tricia holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling with the University of Wales (UK), a Master of Intercultural Studies, accredited by Asia Pacific Theological
Association, a Bachelor of Business Administration with National University of Singapore, and a TESOL certificate with British Council.
She has a great passion to teach and her motto is to inspire, impart and impact. Her greatest satisfaction is to witness the learning process of her students and see them succeed.
|Category||SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
|Total Fee (S$)||Total Fee (S$)|
|Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST||Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||To enjoy 10% discount off the fees above, please register four weeks before programme commencement date.|
Enquiries : Lee Yoke Leng - 6248 5892 | 62466746, email@example.com
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.