You are here
- Inspire, Lead and Sell Your Message with Impact!
Compelling presentations can help increase company revenues by inspiring clients to buy and increase business leads by positioning your product or service to stand out from your competitors’. Powerful presentations also reduce organisational miscommunication and create a positive client experience.
• Improve your ability to identify essential messages and develop compelling presentations that meet audience and business needs
• Apply techniques to manage stage fright and stress prior to and during presentations
• Engage the audience though Accelerated Learning (AL) techniques
• Apply strategies to turn around difficult questions and take control during an emotional hijack
• Presentation styles and adaption strategies
• Personal Impact – Creating impression through verbal, visual and vocal
• Messaging – The ACT Messaging Tool™
• Presentation Structure – The ACT 10 Step Cycle™
• Using visual aids and creating storyboards
• Turning challenges to your advantage
• The power of your voice – voice ‘Airobics’
• Mindfulness techniques for dealing with Stage fright
• Hands on delivery, 'drilled' practice, reviews and personal development plan
As part of the training and learning during the course, photography and/or video-recording of participants in action will be done
Paula Marcondes is the founder and principal consultant of a consultancy. Ms Marcondes is an insightful and dynamic consultant with 16 years of experience in corporate training and 5 years of experience in the executive coaching arenas conducting needs analysis, programme planning, curriculum development and facilitation of programmes in the areas of leadership and management development, business communications, sales and negotiation, professional image and customer service.
She has worked extensively with key players in the banking and finance, manufacturing, education, IT and electronics and pharmaceutical sectors - most of which are well-known multinational corporations and Fortune 500 companies - and in the public sector - with government boards and government-owned organisations.
|Category||SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
|Total Fee (S$)||Total Fee (S$)|
|Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST||Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE|
|- terms & conditions applies; please call to enquire.|
|Early Bird Fees closing date for the programme :|
|Prog Scheduled Date||Register by|
|November 26-28, 2019||October 15, 2019|
|March 10-12, 2020||January 28, 2020|
|May 19-21, 2020||April 7, 2020|
|June 2-4, 2020||April 21, 2020|
|September 15-17, 2020||August 4, 2020|
|October 6-8, 2020||August 25, 2020|
|November 10-12, 2020||September 29, 2020|
Enquiries : Lee Yoke Leng - 62485892 | 62466746, email@example.com
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.
|Date||Time||Venue||Registration Closing Date|
|10/03/2020 - 12/03/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Feb 25, 2020||Register|
|19/05/2020 - 21/05/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||May 05, 2020||Register|
|02/06/2020 - 04/06/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||May 19, 2020||Register|
|15/09/2020 - 17/09/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Sep 01, 2020||Register|
|06/10/2020 - 08/10/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Sep 22, 2020||Register|
|10/11/2020 - 12/11/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Oct 27, 2020||Register|