You are here
How To Manage, Motivate And Lead A Winning Team
Learn REAL WORLD ASIA’s key leadership essentials and systems approaches to boost productivity, lead individuals and teams, motivate different generations and different groups within your organisation, solve problems, delegate effectively, build teams, GROW your career, plus dozens of solid people skills. These are practical, real world techniques tested on more than 770 clients. This highly interactive programme is an expanded version of Michael’s book, Managing, Motivating, Maximising Teams in Asia (McGraw Hill).
BUSINESS OUTCOMES :
Use these proven, fresh, innovative leadership and management tools that have worked throughout Asia, to DOUBLE your employees’ productivity, create true teams, accomplish projects easier and on time, get people positively motivated while reducing employee costs and lower staff turnover.
LEARNING OUTCOMES :
Avoid past problems and those you inherited. Start making things right.
Avoid treating all employees the same! Motivate 3 key levels of staff and different generations and mindsets. It’s not hard when you know how.
Delegate with an eye on employee development, not just the work itself.
Discover how to groom your successors so you can advance.
Become your boss’ favourite leader.
Create and nurture high performance teams.
Key techniques to handle difficult employees.
Leave with a plan for growing your team, your career and your success.
- Redefine leader, leadership, management, motivation, delegation and productivity.
- Understanding is the key to transformation
- Learn the 2 elements you can control and how to use them effectively
- Keys to getting people to improve and using obstacles to your advantage
- Podolinsky’s ‘Quest’™ statement to motivate your bottom third to succeed and boost your top third at the same time!
- 3 different employee categories and optimising their performance
- 8 leadership secrets to boost profits
- Essentials to retain your best people and off-load the bad ones
- Cognitive/Behavioural approaches to motivation and low/no cost motivators
- Effective delegation and using delegation as a training tool
- End the painful appraisal process! – 10 steps to highly effective performance appraisals and their alternative use
- Podolinsky’s proprietary TEAM™ concept and why most ‘team building’ does NOT wor
- Making contests and incentive schemes effective, and produce results even in non-sales departments
- Dealing with difficult people
- Gaining and keeping team respect
- Solutions to your personal issues and specific questions
- Dozens of how-to skills and case examples from clients
(Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
SIM Member Fee (S$)
Non-member Fee (S$)
Total Fee (S$)
Total Fee (S$)
To enjoy 10% discount off the fees above, pleaseregister four weeks before programme commencement date
|Terms & conditions applies ; please call to enquire.|
Enquiries : Kathleen Tan - 62489407 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.
|Date||Time||Venue||Registration Closing Date|
|14/05/2020 - 15/05/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Apr 30, 2020||Register|
|20/08/2020 - 21/08/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Aug 06, 2020||Register|
|19/11/2020 - 20/11/2020||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Nov 05, 2020||Register|