You are here
How To Manage, Motivate And Lead A Winning Team
Learn key leadership essentials, systems approaches to productivity enhancement, communications skills, motivational psychology, problem solving tactics, effective delegation and a host of solid people skills in this highly interactive programme.
Business Outcomes :
Double the productivity within your team and use fresh ways to create a sense of ‘team’. Apply proven leadership and management secrets that work in Asia to boost employee productivity, accomplish projects easier and on time, get people truly motivated, reduce employee costs and lower staff turnover.
Learning Outcomes :
- Apply immediate tips to propel your career and begin to enjoy work again
- Adapt, grow and renew your enthusiasm and pass the energy to your team
- Avoid problems of the past and those you inherited and make things right
- Motivate your top, middle and bottom third workers to take control of their jobs
- REdefine leader, leadership, management, motivation, delegation & productivity
- Learn the 2 things you can control and how to use them effectively
- The keys to getting people to improve and using obstacles to your advantage
- Use Podolinsky’s ‘Quest’™ statements to motivate your bottom 1/3 to succeed
- 3 different employee categories and how to optimise their performance
- 8 Leadership Secrets to boost profits
- Keys to retaining your best people and losing the bad ones
- Cognitive/Behavioral approaches to motivation and low/no cost motivators
- Effective delegation and how to use delegation as a training tool
- End the Painful Appraisal Process - 10 Steps to highly effective performance appraisals
- 9 Communication Secrets
- Podolinsky’s proprietary TEAM™ concept and why most ‘team building’ does NOT work
- 5 stages of team development and how to move your team up to the next level
- How to make contests, incentive schemes effective and produce results (even in non-sales departments)
- How to deal with difficult people, gain and keep team respect
- Your personal issues and specific questions given solutions
- Dozens of ‘how-to’ skills and case examples
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive & Emerging Managers Level 3 - New Managers
Michael Podolinsky CSP, Global Speaking Fellow, is Asia’s Productivity Guru. He has devoted his life to studying productivity and human psychology, as they relate to management, leadership, teamwork and motivation. Over 11 million people in 37 countries (20 in AsiaPac) on 6 continents have benefited from his expertise. Michael has motivated over 3,500 audiences, conducted over 460 programmes at SIM since 1989.
Author of 16 books, including McGraw Hill’s Productivity Series endorsed by billion-dollar business owners that includes Productivity: Managing, Motivating, Maximizing Teams in Asia. This is his best management book yet. His other books include: Winning At Work, Smart Leadership, Transforming People: Building Your Dream Team for the Future! and Productivity: Winning in Life.
Since 1982, Michael prepared managers, teams and organisations to boost sales, productivity, build productive teams, incorporate and create innovations, and to cope with and profit from change. His 750 over clients include: IBM (India, South Africa & Malaysia), Microsoft, HP, Singapore Navy, RSAF, SAF, US Marine Corps, GE Healthcare, Hospital Management Asia, SGH, CGH, NUH, SQUH (Oman), Philips Electronics, OCBC, HSBC, UOB, UBS, Prudential (Singapore, Malaysia, HK, Indonesia & Vietnam), Hyatt, Westin, Shangri La, Sheraton, Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, Readimix (Saudi & Brunei), Caterpillar Asia, Singapore Airlines, Silk Air, Thai Airways International and more.
Michael moderated the inaugural Singapore Productivity Forum in 2013. He was the first recipient of SIM’s Trainer of the Year Award in 2012 and consecutively in 2013 and 2014. He was awarded the Star Trainer award in 2015. He is a Certified Speaking Professionals (CSP) - the top 700 speakers out of 20,000 over worldwide. He was one of first 21 inducted in 2013 as a Global Speaking Fellow, the first and only international designation to honour speakers’ cultural understanding, knowledge of different region and country markets producing high ROI for their clients.
|Category||SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
|including GST||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE|
|- terms & conditions applies ; please call to enquire.|
Enquiries : Kathleen Tan - 62489407 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.