You are here
Motivation Factor Navigator – Manage Motivation Of A Diverse & Virtual Workforce
Managing your own motivation and the motivation of a diverse workforce can be very complicated if you do not have a universal framework to support you. This programme will work on the four key universal elements that effects motivation across culture, gender, religion, education and personal abilities.
Motivation is individual and situational. Knowing how to handle the four key motivators enables you to navigate when you and your team face frustrations, stress and hard deadlines.
BUSINESS OUTCOMES :
Motivation Factor Navigator enables participants to take ownership and control of his or her motivation, and learn how to manage the motivation of a diverse and virtual workforce.
Participants will be given a “smart guide” to help them have a conversation with their employees based on the learnings.
Motivation Factor Navigator helps to identify what participants should pursue and avoid to stay highly motivated. Using the scientific assessment tool, Motivation Factor Indicator, they are able to vocalise their personal key motivators. By outlining their passions and professional purpose, they can then create their personal Hierarchy of Motivation™ at the end of this programme.
LEARNING OUTCOMES :
• Lay a useful foundation to prepare participants before they go into performance management, talent management and coaching. • Identify what to pursue and what to avoid to stay motivated.
• Use motivation as a powerful management tool across culture, gender, religion, education and personal abilities.
• Learn how motivation is linked to modern brain science.
• Create their own Hierarchy of Motivation™
• A fundamental understanding about how motivation works
• Personal motivation and self-awareness
• How to motivate a diverse workforce
• People management
• Career management
• Purpose-driven management
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
|Category||SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
Total Fee (S$)
Total Fee (S$)
|Early Bird Fees||10% DISOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE|
|- terms & conditions applies ; please call to enquire.|
Enquiries : Kathleen Tan - 62489407 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.