You are here
Discovering Talent Through Strengthfinder
Do you wish you can do what you do best and loving it every day? You can, through your Strengths.
When you focus on your Strengths, you are 6 times more engaged in your job and 3 times more likely to be healthier, wealthier and do better in your career and relationships.
Many executives and organisations have benefited from this programme. Learn to uncover your innate talents, build strengths and make transformational changes in your lives for greater personal, relational and business outcomes.
BUSINESS OUTCOMES :
• Discover your Top 5 Signature Talent Themes using the StrengthsFinder assessment and be inspired
• Appreciate your unique talent traits
• Know the power of what your talents can unleash in you
• Learn how you can apply it meaningfully in the areas of work and relationship.
LEARNING OUTCOMES :
• Identify, learn and expand the understanding of the Top 5 Signature Talent Themes.
• Gain clarity of who you are, what you have been good at and what you can potentially be very good at.
• Understand and apply the principles of strengths-based development to:
- improve work performance
- build relationships
- improve satisfaction and increase engagement in your current job.
• Traits and Contribution of Talents: Understand and define your Top 5 Signature Talent Themes and experientially learn how the themes affect your choices, actions and see value in how you can use your talents. Self-awareness of your unique Talent Themes enables you to understand how you think, feel and behave. It provides the insights into how you relate to another person or approaches the same objectives differently.
• Definition and Building of Strengths: Develop awareness and knowledge to further hone your Talents to Strengths and address specific work related-issues and challenges. Talents on their own are not strengths, but potential for strengths. Learn how you can build strengths through your Talent Themes for relationships and performance.
• Balconies and Basements of Talents: Experientially learn the dynamics of Talent Themes in action; how Talents can either positively (Balcony) or negatively (Basement) impact self and others in the workplace, and how we can change negative behaviours to positive ones.
• Strengths Collaboration: You will gain insights and perspectives through the lenses of talents. Acquire deeper insights and understanding into your own talent themes and learn what every Talent needs in order for it to flourish. Develop more confidence in articulating what your Talent can offer for a more impactful collaboration and maximised performance.
• Affirmation and Theme Synthesis: You will explore the power of synthesizing talents, and recognise how Talents drive observable valued behaviours. Derive deeper meanings of Talents through Talents in Action.
• The Best of Us: Discover and learn how each participant do what they do best and loving it every day. By understanding how you think, feel and behave, it gives you an insight to finding out your best environment for success and allows you to capitalise on your talent themes and build them into Strengths for maximized performance.
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
Lim Kim Pong is a Gallup Trained Strengths Coach and a Master Certified Halftime Coach. He works with high capacity teams and individuals in discovering their strengths, passions and purposes in life. He has developed a deep strengths-based understanding that has helped many discover their uniqueness and a life that can be passionate, purposeful and productive.
SIM Member Fee
Non-member Fee (S$)
|Early Bird Fees||10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE|
|- terms & conditions applies ; please call to enquire.|
Enquiries : Kathleen Tan - 62489407 | 62466746, email@example.com
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.