You are here
Recruiter's Training And Talent Acquisition
The corporate world is facing a talent crunch. Candidate sourcing has become a top priority for global firms. The challenges facing corporate recruiters are increasing at a rapid pace. This workshop “Recruiter Training & Talent Acquisition” will help you meet these new challenges by providing the tools and strategies on what it take takes to source and hire top people in a cost-effective manner.
Through this programme, participants will not only save recruitment costs by having their own “internal” staffing department, but also increase employee engagement and employer branding by using social media as a means to connect with prospective candidates and employees.
Designed for HR staffing executives and corporate recruiters, this workshop will teach you how to source and increase your talent pool using the most cost-effective strategies. It will also show you how to assess and hire candidates in the tight job market we are facing worldwide. You will be able to apply these tools on your next headcount assignment immediately.
- Candidate Sourcing & Recruiting
- Learn How To Find Quality Candidates Faster
- 12 Methods To Create A Talent Pool
- The Art Of Headhunting: Learn The Tricks Of The Trade
- Building A Campus Recruitment Programme
- How To “Sell” Jobs To Candidates
- Increase Your Job Ad Response By 40%! (How To Write Creative Job Ads)
- Strengthen Your Candidate Closing
- Sidestep “Problem” Candidates Who Waste Your Time
- Eliminate Job Rejections & Counter-Offers
- Negotiate Salaries & Job Offers With Candidates
- The Business Side Of Recruiting
- Quantify Cost Per Hire, Time To Hire, Quality of Hire
- Employer Branding Strategies
- Develop An In-House Corporate Recruitment Organisation
- Build A Referral Programme
- Market Your Recruitment Services
- Your Sales Pitch To A Hiring Manager
- Differentiate From The Competition
- Be Your Internal Client’s Recruiter Of Choice
There will be short presentations and highly interactive exercises between theparticipants and programme leader. Participants will practice what they learnthrough role-play, worksheets and discussions. Peer learning from sharing experiencesis strong encouraged during the breakout sessions. Training material will beprovided. Keeping quiet at the workshop is not encouraged!
(Level 2) Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
Mr Yeong has worked with clients such as Citibank, Motorola, Bayer Healthcare and other multi-national companies especially in Singapore, ASEAN, China and India. Most recently, Steven was the Senior Recruiter (Asia Pacific) for American software giant, Oracle Corporation.
Enquiries : Lee Yoke Leng - 62485892 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.