You are here
Facilitation Skills: Conducting Meetings, Trainings & Facilitations With Everyone Sharing & Collaborating
facilitation skills: conducting meetings, trainings & facilitations with everyone sharing & collaborating
- Conduct dynamic meetings with bosses, colleagues and direct reports effectively so EVERYONE benefits.
- Mastering facilitation motivates the sharing of new, creative ideas and solutions from your entire team in less time.
- Manage group dynamics and personalities, gaining trust and quick consensus.
- Grow your career, systematically achieving results, focus, quantity and quality of ideas.
- Facilitation is a life-skill you can use every day at work and at home.
- Align minds at meetings, strategic planning sessions, group activities, brainstorming sessions and trainings for success from the start with the KEY 4 Ground Rules
- Manage group dynamics, control dominant participants, motivate quiet ones to share, generate greater quantities of top quality ideas
- Gain consensus and settle disputes faster
- Master a suite of facilitation tools for your complete and total success
- Acquire life-skills for meetings, trainings, managing and family as well
- Facilitation is a LIFE SKILL! You can use facilitation daily with family, small discussions and in front of a large group of people. Get ALL to open up, contribute and have fun doing it.
- Proven tools to get people to open up and trust you
- Podolinsky’s 8 Power Points of Participation
- ADA - The Attention, Desire, Action Model of Facilitation
- 5 KEY development stages in group dynamicsFrom facilitating BOD sessions to frontline supervisors
- 10 critical skills and proven motivators every facilitator can use immediately
- Brainstorming on steroids! The Sciences of Skenectics and Skinectics
- Podolinsky’s 5 Power Thinking Steps
- Work less and achieve more
- Discovering the right prep-work makes your next session & everyone a breeze
- Gain confidence and overcome any fear by mastering facilitation finesse
- Stop asking the wrong questions! Master essentials of great questioning
- Vital Summarisation, Consensus, Alignment and Collaboration skills
- Hone and refine listening and paraphrasing skills
- 22 difficult participants that plague a group and tools to control and use effectively
- 5 keys to ensure people leave your facilitations contented, if not elated!
(Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
SIM Member Fee (S$)
Non-member Fee (S$)
Total Fee (S$)
Total Fee (S$)
To enjoy 10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT off the fees above, please register at least FOUR weeks before the commencement date of the programme.
|Terms & conditions applies ; please call to enquire.|
Enquiries : Kathleen Tan - 6248 9407 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.