You are here
Strategic Supply Chain Management - Remote Learning
• Improved customer service levels and gain market share
• Reduced costs, waste and inefficiencies for you and your supply chain partners
• Reduced lead times, inventories and waste
• Design of better product and service offerings
• Improved quality
• Improved resiliency: greater agility and responsiveness in global, dynamic markets.
Participants are expected to learn best‐practices in supply chain management on how to:
• Organise and implement supply chain improvement efforts
• Improve customer service levels & gaining market share
• Design better product & service offerings
• Improve quality and sustainability efforts
• Reduce costs for the firm and its supply chain partners
• Reduce lead times, inventories and waste
• Improve resilience, agility & responsiveness in global, dynamic markets
• Harness data analytics, application of blockchain, IoT and other technologies for supply chain management.
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
(Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
Dr. Suresh is a leading researcher and educator in supply chain management, lean manufacturing, global logistics management, and production planning & control. His contributions include the book: Group Technology and Cellular Manufacturing (Kluwer-Springer). He is a recipient of Alfred Bodine / Society of Manufacturing Engineers Award for Studies in Machine Tool Economics; Joseph T.J. Stewart Faculty Scholarship, Sustained Achievement Exceptional Scholar Award at State University of New York. His current research work is in the areas of supply chain agility, disruption risk mitigation and response, and application of blockchain and IoT technologies in supply chains. He has served as a Visiting Professor in University of Groningen in Netherlands, Huazhong University of Science & Technology in Wuhan, China, and other universities for many years.
Dr. Suresh has conducted numerous training programs for senior executives in USA, Netherlands, China, India, Singapore, S. Korea, Sri Lanka and other countries, for more than two decades.
SIM members - $1605.00
Non-members - $1872.50
Inclusive of GST
Enquiries : Grace Tan - 62489414 | 62466746, email@example.com