You are here
Our Iceberg Is Melting™
Changing and Succeeding under any conditions (based on the work of John Kotter ‘Our Iceberg is Melting’)
“The only thing that is constant is Change” ― Heraclitus.
This quotation was true of Ancient Greece and is still true for organisations today. However, reactions to organisational change are largely similar – resistance, inefficiencies and even chaos. Thirty years of research by leadership guru, Dr John Kotter, has shown that 70% of major change efforts fail because organisations often do not take the holistic approach required to see change through. Dr Kotter has created an 8-step process to help organisations avoid failure and become adept at change.
- Create a compelling vision of the future and help people to focus on the benefits of change
- Create and instill change readiness and agility in your organisation
- Create ‘Leaders at all Levels’; form Leadership Teams capable of guiding change effectively and identify team member traits needed
- Learn to get things done through others at all levels, seize opportunities and take initiative
- Develop communication plans and key messages that generate buy-in
- Develop strategies for instilling a new culture based on new ways of doing things
- Our Iceberg is Melting™ - The subtle intricacies
- How to raise the level of importance for the needed change to get enough attention
- Create Vision elements of what would happen if change is achieved
- Identifying those whose skills, attitudes, reputation and support you need for buy-in
- Identify forces that will increase or decrease the likelihood of achieving change
- Discover additional changes needed as a result of making the first change
- Identify and eliminate negative behaviour across the organisation
- Assess your current state and the gaps requiring attention to make change a reality
- Create a Team or Individual Action Plan to stay focused on achieving change
(Level 2) Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
Early Bird Fee
(Register and Pay by 18 July 2018)
Inclusive of GST
Inclusive of GST
Enquiries : Grace Tan - 62489414 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.