You are here
Sustainable Leadership - Remote Learning
- Leading, excelling & setting new benchmark
When sustainable leadership prevails, organisations and people prosper. This developmental leadership group-coaching programme, is specifically designed for Senior Executives to build sustainable leadership capability through thought provoking, emotions discovery and behavioural modeling.
Participants will develop strategic approaches to develop sustainable leadership, develop a compelling vision, build a collaborative organisation, think strategically, deal with turbulent markets, differentiate based on creativity and innovation, lead the hearts and minds of others, and ultimately foster organisation leadership.
- Develop awareness and self-insight of individual cognitive biases
- Construct own thinking and behaviours based on motives and values
- Understand the core attributes that encourage followers’ trust in leader
- Comprehend necessary behaviours that encourage common vision and goals
- Integrate and motivate teams and individuals based on preferences and interests
- Create a coaching profile that attends to the person and acts as helper
- Make hard decisions and implement them with compassion
- Connect with people and construct collaborative relationships
- Develop cognitive and emotional capacity
- Gain new perspective of task, process, people, performance and results
- Assess how to build positive spaces
- Demonstrate presence to lead others and be present in conversations
o Strategic self-awareness
o Performance risks and Leadership
o Leadership traits
o Collaborative and Operational Leadership
o Strategic thinking
o Leadership perspective
o Leading others
(Level 4) Managers
(Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
(Level 6) C-Suite
Wade Azmy is a highly experienced business executive with global practice in general management, marketing, sales and business development involving businesses in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Europe, USA and the Middle East for Hewlett Packard.
Throughout his career, Mr Azmy has focused on coaching and mentoring as means of developing and progressing the management capabilities of his managers. He developed management teams in more than 12 countries, he successfully implemented succession and leadership initiatives as part of his management system.
In 2003, he founded his own executive coaching firm, which provides leadership and executive development services for executives, teams and senior decision makers. Wade’s experience has provided him with the unique ability to provide a broad range of insightful and innovative developmental solutions for complex and challenging business environments.
|SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
|Total Fee (S$)||Total Fee (S$)|
|Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST||Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||To enjoy 10% discount off the fees above, please register four weeks before programme commencement date.|
Enquiries : Grace Tan - 62489414 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.