Exclusive for SIM fresh Graduates of current year. You can claim a free one-year subscription to experience the world of SIM Membership.
Come and join Experience Membership to enjoy our wide range of membership events and privileges and One FREE SIM Membership Event Pass!
- Experience Membership (EM) scheme is extended to fresh graduates (degree and above only) of SIM Global Education (SIM GE) and Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS).
- Graduates under this scheme are not considered members of any of our official membership categories. However, you will get to enjoy an array of exclusive benefits that are specially put together for this scheme.
- Depending on the month of your programme completion, the duration for which EM scheme is applicable to you varies accordingly. It generally commences upon your programme completion and expires either on 31 December of the current year or the following year.
- SIM reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions governing the EM scheme and event pass without prior notice.
Free SIM Membership EM e-Event Pass
- Can be used to attend one Business Insights/professional Interest Group event unless otherwise stated. Valid for redemption during your EM validity period.
- Cannot be combined, used for partial payment or used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions. Not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- Not valid for overseas events, full-day events, SIM Management Festival, SIM executive training programmes, funded programmes and other events where indicated.
- No extension will be given upon expiry.
Click here for the list of Frequently Asked Questions.
- Special rates for SIM executive training programmes
- Special rates for Business Insights/Professional Interest Group events
- Access to SIM Library and selected e-resources
- Access to SIM Members' Hub, a 24/7 resource portal
- Tap into SIM's invaluable network of professional Interest Groups
- Monthly online newsletter, e-PDNews
- Discount privileges at the bookshop at SIM HQ and participating dining and shopping outlets in Singapore ...
Grow with SIM professional Interest Groups
- Business Management Group (BMG)
- Human Capital Interest Group (HCIG)
- Information Technology Group (ITG)
- Innovation and Quality Management Group (IQMG)
- SIM I & II Toastmasters Clubs (TMI & TMII)
- SIM Mandarin Toastmasters Club (MTM)
- The Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management Group (TESM)