Exclusive for SIM fresh Graduates of current year. You can claim a free one-year subscription to experience the world of SIM Membership.
Come and join Experience Membership to enjoy our wide range of membership events and privileges and One FREE SIM Membership Event Pass!
- SIM Experience Membership Scheme is extended to fresh graduates of SIM GE and SUSS. Take up Experience Membership after your programme completion and you will enjoy membership benefits up to 31 December of the following year.
- SIM reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions governing the EM scheme and event pass without prior notice.
Free SIM Membership EM e-Event Pass
- Can be used to attend one Business Insights/professional Interest Group event unless otherwise stated. Valid for redemption during your EM validity period.
- Cannot be combined, used for partial payment or used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions. Not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- Not valid for overseas events, full-day events, SIM Management Festival, SIM executive training programmes, funded programmes and other events where indicated.
- No extension will be given upon expiry.
Click here for the list of Frequently Asked Questions.
- Special rates on
- Executive training programmes and Singapore Management Festival (SMF)
- Business Insights workshops and professional Interest Group events
- Easy access to
- One of Singapore’s largest management libraries
- E-resources and databases worth more than S$200,000 e.g. 50 Lessons (videos on management topics), Academic Search Premier, Business Book Summaries, Business Source Complete and Factiva (regional and world news)
- Latest management and leadership content on Management 360° website
- Eligible to join SIM professional Interest Groups and connect with a wide network of professionals from specialised fields
- Discount privileges at the bookshop at SIM HQ and participating dining and shopping outlets in Singapore
and more ...
Grow with SIM professional Interest Groups
- Business Management Group (BMG)
- Human Capital Interest Group (HCIG)
- Information Technology Group (ITG)
- Innovation & Quality Management Group (IQMG)
- SIM I & II Toastmasters Clubs (TMI & TMII)
- SIM Mandarin Toastmasters Club (MTM)
- The Entrepreneurship & Strategic Management Group (TESM)