You are here
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eligibility for SkillsFuture Singapore Funding
- For employer-sponsored participants
Must be Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident of Singapore and must be employed by companies in accordance to the Employment Act except for sole proprietors, partners, working directors, members of co-operatives or commission-based agents.
- For self-sponsored participants
Must be Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
Aged 21 years and above
All participants must achieve:
- Minimum of 75 % programme attendance
- "Competent" status at the end of the programme
Eligibility for SkillsFuture Credit
Only applicable for Self-sponsored individuals who are Singapore Citizens and aged 25 years and above.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. All eligible Singaporeans will be able to access their SkillsFuture Credit account via www.skillsfuture.sg/credit.
For more information on the Terms & Conditions – please refer to www.skillsfuture.sg/credit (Terms & Conditions for Individuals).
Absentee Payroll Funding
Information on eligibility criteria and support amount can be found on https://www.skillsconnect.gov.sg/
A Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded to programme participants by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) upon successful completion of the programme with at least 75% attendance and have achieved a "Competent" Status for assessments
Eligibility for UTAP Funding
- Maintained paid-up NTUC membership before course, throughout course duration and at the point of claim
- Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP and training must commence within the supported period
- Unfunded course fee must not be fully sponsored by company or other types of funding
- Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above
- Member must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any
- UTAP application must be made within 6 months after course ends
Collection and Sharing of Data
Collection of NRIC for registration of SSG Funding and SkillsFuture Credit programmes conducted by SIM Professional Development as required by Skills Future Singapore (SSG).
We may share relevant data within SIM, or if necessary, with Government agencies, third party organisations or partners approved or selected by SIM, in order to serve you efficiently and effectively. We may also need to disclose your personal data when required by statutory or legal requirements to do so.
Registration and Payment
- For registration please call (65)6248 9447/9419 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is subject to availability of seats and on first-come-first-serve basis
- All cheques/bank drafts must be made payable to 'Singapore Institute of Management', crossed and marked 'A/C payee only' with the course title(s) indicated on the back of the cheques
- Upon receipt of payment, an official receipt will be issued to you. Please retain your official receipt. An administrative fee of $5.35 (inclusive of 7% GST) will apply for each reprint request
- Request for deferment has to be submitted in writing 14 days prior to commencement of programme, after which 25% of course fee will be chargeable.
If no notification is received by commencement date, the full programme fee will be charged
- Deferment is allowed only once and has to be completed within 6 months from the first registered session
Refund of Fees
- 100% refund for written notification 14 days before commencement
- 75% refund for written notification within 14 days before commencement
- No refund given for no show after commencement
- SIM Professional Development reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the programme due to unforeseen circumstances