You are here
Developing Self Effectiveness For Business Performance
This programme aims at building a team leader's own competency and capability in aligning performance to that of the organisation while leading the team members in achieving the organisational goals.
Participants will be able to enhance individual capabilities in critical areas such as performance management, personal development, communication and negotiation, towards better performance in his/her respective area of control.
- Understand and align personal and teams' KPIs to organizational goals
- Setting KPIs and self appraisal of performance
- Decision making as a team for successful outcomes
- Increase confidence in communicating effectively, learn to motivate and influence stakeholders
- Learn how to make decisions as a team for successful outcomes and apply basic negotiation skills and techniques
- Setting KPIs and Self-Appraisal of Performance
- Achieve Professional Competence to Meet KPI
- Communicate Successfully for Maximum Effectiveness at Work
- Apply Basic Negotiation Skills and Techniques for Leading Team Decision Making.
- Present Effectively to Team Members.
Duration and Time
Duration : 40 hours (5 days)
Dates : Jun 10-12, 18 & 19, 2020 or Sep 9-11, 17&18 2020
Time : 8.30am - 5.30pm
Full Course Fee: $ 1,712.00
Nett Fee (after funding) *:
For Employer Sponsored Participants
SME: $ 272.00 Non-SME: $ 1,112.00
For Participants eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy:
40 years old and above
(Singapore Citizen only): $ 272.00
For Self Sponsored Participants:
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above only
Inclusive of 7% GST (GST is based on Full Course Fee)
*Terms and conditions apply
Level 2 | Supervisors, Executives & Emerging Managers
Level 3 | New Managers
Enquiries : Patricia - 62489447 | 62466746, email@example.com