You are here
Innovative Problem Solving And Decision Making (synchronous E-learning)
Thinking about all the problems we face today, have they become so complex that we are unable to find optimal solutions to resolve them?
Many problems in our organizations come about as a result of less than stellar decisions made in the past.
- Why is it that we were not able to solve them and they keep coming back?
- Are we are only solving the symptoms and not the root cause?
- Are we using the same tried before strategies to solve these problems?
- Do we need to generate new ideas and ways of resolving them?
This 3-day programme will equip participants with strategies on how to create an environment which fosters a new and innovative approach to problem solving and decision making. They will be exposed to processes, tools and key takeaways to help them be more effective in this area. The steps and actions presented are clear and practical ones but also ones that can have a strong overall positive impact.
Participants, as individual managers/leaders within organisations, will learn the importance of driving Productivity and innovation through a culture of innovation and continuous improvement. By understanding their role as leaders in nurturing and facilitating this culture with approaches such as design thinking, this should lead to improvements in topline (revenue) performance through its various forms – e.g. better products/services, larger market potential etc. - or bottomline (profit) improvements in the form of increased efficiency in processes, less wastage of resources etc.
- Provide leadership to create a culture that supports innovation and creative problem solving
- Facilitate teams in this problem solving process to discover and design innovation business solutions
- Use the innovation problem solving process to discover new and diverse solutions
- Select the best solution using criteria that takes into account the feasibility, risk and impact
- Implement the optimal solution; analyse the productive impact and make continuous improvements
Duration and Time
Duration : 24 hours (3 days)
Dates : Jul 20, 21 & 27, 2020
Nov 3, 4 & 9, 2020
Time : 8.30am - 5.30pm
Full Course Fee: $ 834.60
Nett Fee (after funding) *:
For Employer Sponsored Participants
SME: $ 132.60 Non-SME: $ 474.60
For Participants eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy:
40 years old and above
(Singapore Citizen only): $ 132.60
For Self Sponsored Participants:
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above only
Inclusive of 7% GST (
*Terms and conditions apply
Level 2 | Supervisors, Executives & Emerging Managers
Level 3 | New Managers
Enquiries : Patricia Lee - 62489447 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.
For Non-Singaporean registrations, kindly submit a separate registration.