You are here
Leading Organisational Change
The 2-day workshop explores approaches to effective leadership within the leading change field. It studies effective leaders who know how to catalyze and support positive changes in structure, products & services, organizational culture and people. The workshop adopt the "inside-out" approach by first looking at oneself as a leader and then using proven frameworks and tools to lead change.
The programme will equip participants with the competencies and strategies to lead change in the organization successfully.
Participants will be able to facilitate change in a more efficient and effective manner, bringing about the desired outcomes (either affecting the topline and/or bottomline) of the change in a timely manner.
- Identify and develop their leadership styles and preferences in leading change through the framework of the Workplace Big 5
- Identify organisational change and the forms it can take
- Integrate and apply the 8-step process with the human dimension in organisational change
- Identify how a leader or manager can promote change and how to go about doing it
- Discuss resistance to change and how to overcome it
- Apply a 3-phase transition process to address the human side of change
A key outcome of the workshop will be the participants' action plan for facilitating the transitional aspects of an actual organisational change effort in the workplace.
- Introduction to Leading Organisational Change
- WorkPlace Big 5 – Applications
- Business & Organisational Alignment – Organisational Change
- The Change Management Framework
- Action Learning
- Influence Tactics
Duration and Time
Duration : 10 hours (2 days)
Dates : Nov 4 & 11, 2019
Time : 8.30am - 5.30pm
Full Course Fee: $ 1,926.00
Nett Fee (after funding) *:
For Employer Sponsored Participants
SME: $ 1,426.00 Non-SME: $ 1,776.00
For Participants eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy:
40 years old and above
(Singapore Citizen only): $ 1,426.00
For Self Sponsored Participants:
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above only
Inclusive of 7% GST (GST is based on Full Course Fee)
*Terms and conditions apply
Level 4 | Managers
Level 5 | Senior Managers & Directors
Enquiries : Elynn - 62489419 | 62466746, email@example.com
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.
For Non-Singaporean registrations, kindly submit a separate registration.