You are here
Presenting With Confidence
Presenting to large or small groups, even on a one-to-one may intimidate or frighten you. Yet good presentation skills are vital to your career success.
Oral presentations offer important opportunities to put all your communication skills on display; including your research, planning, writing, visual design, and interpersonal and non-verbal communication.
This intensive 1-day program is specially designed to hone your skills in speaking confidently, delivering a compelling presentation and handling challenging situations. Customers and businesses want people who can express themselves clearly and confidently, and are persuasive and comfortable communicating with a wide variety of people, from top executives to operational workers. These are also important attributes organisations seek when searching for talents to promote.
At the end of this highly hands-on workshop, successful participants will learn how to:
• Prepare and deliver effective presentations
• Engage and manage audience interactions from start to finish
• Master effective verbal and non-verbal communication techniques to increase impact
• Reduce nervousness and anxiety during presentations
• Deliver a clear, convincing and persuasive presentation
• Use effective and appropriate visuals aids
• Manage question and answer sessions confidently
• Raise your bar from an ordinary to a powerful communicator!
• Be aware of self
• Understanding the fundamentals of a persuasive presentation
• Techniques to manage nervousness and anxiety during your presentation
Preparing the Presentation
• Defining and developing a clear purpose
• Structuring your content effectively
• Principles of designing effective visual aids
• Strategies to catch the audience’s attention in your opening
Delivering the Presentation
• Speaking with passion and conviction
• Delivering your speech with charisma, confidence and poise
• Projecting your voice and vocal variety with enthusiasm and clarity
• Using positive body language to captivate your audience
Perfecting the Presentation
• Managing questions and answers with confidence
• Dealing with difficult participants
• Gain mastery and confidence as a powerful speaker!
(Level 1) Administrative & Support
(Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
Full Course Fee: S$ 449.40 (inclusive of GST)
For Self Sponsored Participants:
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above only
Enquiries : Grace Tan - 62489414 | 62466746, email@example.com
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.