You are here
JOIN US AS ASSOCIATE TRAINER / CURRICULUM DEVELOPER
SIM Professional Development (SIM PD) has played a leading role in providing learning and development (L&D) solutions to professionals and corporations in Singapore and the Asia-Pacific region. Our L&D services help companies build on their human resource capabilities to face current and future business challenges.
Being a pioneer in bringing you open enrolment executive programmes since our establishment in 1964, we continue to bring you updated and relevant programmes to address your organisation's L&D needs focusing on your business challenges ahead. Our comprehensive range of executive programmes in areas such as communication, customer relationship, leadership, personal effectiveness and strategy has provided the pathway for thousands of working professionals to hone their knowledge and skills in their respective fields.
We invite experienced and dynamic professionals to join us as Associate Trainers / Curriculum Developers in these areas:
- Minimally Bachelor's Degree qualification and professional accreditation in relevant fields
- Possesses professional training certificate/s (Specialist certification in facilitation/coaching, Train-the-Trainer certification)
- At least 7 years of managerial experience in MNCs or SMEs
- At least 3-5 years of experience facilitating/coaching/delivering trainings/workshops at supervisory and managerial levels
- Ability to facilitate in fluent English and/or other major Asian languages
In addition, candidates with any/all of the following will be at an added advantage:
- Completed DACE/ACTA certification
- Experience in curriculum and/or instructional design
- Knowledgeable in Adult learning methodologies
- Strongly encouraged to provide URL/s to podcasts/recorded webinars/videos of training delivered
- Possesses at least a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Minimum three years of experience in designing and/or developing content/curriculum for soft skills programmes
- Knowledge in Instructional Design and facilitating Adult Education or other related disciplines would be an advantage
- Holds WSQ Diploma in Adult Continuing Education (DACE) for development of new WSQ programme
If you have what it takes to help others create the performance shift, please complete the online Associate Trainer application form. Please note that both are contract for service positions. All application will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
- Your application is subject to the agreement of the terms and conditions governing personal data protection, which can be accessed via http://pd.sim.edu.sg/personal-data-protection-policy
For New Applicants, please tick the above checkbox and click to begin.
* Please note that the application form is best viewed using Google Chrome.