You are here
Kaizen - Continuous Improvement For Sustainable Excellence
Small steps, big results
“Improve it even if it ain’t broke!” - It is easier to make small continuous improvements when things are going well, than to wait for a major breakdown and overhaul the processes and systems, which could mean much disruption or irreversible damage by then. Kaizen or the concept of continuous improvement, gets people to make gradual unending improvements, doing ‘little things’ better and achieving higher performance standards daily. Learn how to make your team feel valued and supported and in turn want to contribute towards productivity and creativity. You can also apply Kaizen concepts to achieve your personal goals whatever they might be.
- BUSINESS OUTCOMES
Kaizen is an important approach towards an organisation’s long term competitive strategy and sustainability. Participants will learn how simple, incremental changes can add up and make a significant positive impact on the team and organisation, resulting in increased productivity and profitability.
- LEARNING OUTCOMES
• Understand leadership styles required for continuous improvement to flourish
• Undertake a self-analysis to find out hidden qualities that you can offer
• Learn how to delegate when team members may not have all the skills sets and attributes required for a task
• Use the Power of 7, a robust methodology to stimulate creativity
• Enhance your influencing skills to bring about change, innovation and improvement
• Creating an environment to develop a high performing team
• The 12 ‘musts’ to achieve appropriate mindsets for change to happen
• Building morale in your team and encouraging creative thinking and improvement
• Thinking SMALL - Why it works
• Tricking the brain from flight or fight mode
• Reducing Muda – waste – in every aspect of your working life
• Problem solving through root cause analysis
• Delegation – using a unique instrument to uncover how best to use the range of different personalities and skill sets you might have in your team
• Using continuous improvement for personal development
• Overcoming resistance to change, the art of persuasion, and handling difficult people
Participant will take away the Kaizen Auditing Tool for immediate implementation and ongoing guidance.
Pat Wellington is an internationally-renowned management consultant and author. Her areas of expertise encompass the management of change, customer care, interpersonal communication and business development. Her particular expertise within change management is how Kaizen (continuous improvement) can not only enrich peoples’ lives at all levels within an organisation, but also bring very tangible results in terms of increased production and productivity. Her book Kaizen Strategies for Customer Care became a European best seller when it was published, and she was also a contributor to Kaizen Strategies for Improving Team Performance.
Ms Wellington has many years of practical experience as well as a thorough theoretical grounding. She started her working life as a General Manager in a manufacturing and retail organisation, and fifteen years ago moved into management consultancy and training. She has headed up the Management Development Unit,
|Category||SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
|Total Fee (S$)||Total Fee (S$)|
|Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST||Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||810.00||56.70||866.70||945.00||66.15||1011.15|
|10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE|
|- terms & conditions; please call to enquire.|
|Early Bird Fees closing date:|
|Early Bird Fees closing date for the programme :|
|Prog Scheduled Date||Register & Pay by|
|8 & 9 Apr 2019||11/02/2019|
|18 & 19 Nov 2019||23/09/2019|
Enquiries : Grace Tan - 62489414 | 62466746, email@example.com
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.