You are here
Psychology Of Relationship Management
Developing and strengthening positive relationship
Managing people, and especially clients, is a constant challenge as everyone has his or her own way of thinking and behaving. By understanding the mindsets of different people and what makes each of them tick, you can leverage the powers of this knowledge to create more effective and positive relationships with anyone.
For many internal (or external) stakeholders, a main engagement criteria is the quality of the relationship and the level of trust and confidence they have in the ‘seller’. By identifying the key features of how good business relationships can be formed and further developed, we can create impact to improve business performance.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
Understand individual’s thinking preferences, styles and associated behaviours
Understand how to recognise behaviours and habits in others that indicate their thinking preferences
- Determine an appropriate strategy for getting on the same wavelength when communicating with others, especially clients
- Clarify issues with others to confirm understanding and make the most suitable replies and suggestions
- Probe carefully for more information
- Know how to effectively question the ideas and assumptions made by others
- Adopt the most appropriate questioning techniques to suit the circumstances
- Develop listening skills in order to gain the most from meetings and discussions
- Interrupt others when required without causing offence
- Work effectively with others to plan the best possible strategies for engagement to match client needs
- Develop better working alliances with managers
- Identify areas for further personal development and performance improvement
- Brain Dominance and Thinking Preferences
- Applying Whole Brain Thinking to Relationships
- Probing and Questioning Skills
- Listening Skills
- Taking it All Back to Work
Each participant will need to complete the NBI questionnaire online. Participants will be provided with a user name, password and instructions.
Level 2: Supervisor, Executive & Emerging Managers
Level 3: New Managers
Participants who wants to forge a better relationship with their clients and working in harmony with their clients preferred way of thinking.
Rob Devine has over 20 years of experience in learning and development. He has worked across many industries including, but not limited to, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, finance, insurance, engineering, fashion, legal and tourism. Rob has 15 years of R&D, sales & marketing and commercial experience in the pharmaceutical industry. He is also a highly regarded speaker in creativity and innovation and has presented at workshops and key note sessions around the world. Rob is a Master Practitioner of Neethling Brain Instruments (Whole Brain Thinking, thinking preferences) and Productive Thinking. His expertise stretches across critical thinking and Whole Brain Inventory, creativity and innovation, leadership development, talent management and organisational change.
SIM Member Fee (S$)
Non-member Fee (S$)
Early Bird Fees
10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE
- terms & conditions applies ; please call to enquire.
Early Bird Fees closing date for the programme :
Programme Scheduled Date
Register & Pay by
17 & 18 May 2018 -
5 April 2018
27 & 28 September 2018 -
16 Aug 2018
19 & 20 November 2018 -
8 October 2018
| || |
| || |
Enquiries : Rani - 62489411 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.