You are here
Customer Behaviour Data Analytics For Business Impact
We live in the age of data.
Being able to mine customer data makes the crucial difference between being at the forefront of the data-driven environment versus being left behind.
Understanding your customer behaviour will make all the difference to your customer service, sales and marketing.
Developing data-driven insights and trends in customer preferences form the core of all business. To maximise the skills acquired from the course, Microsoft Excel will be used since commercial propriety software packages may incur additional costs to businesses.
- Learn how data analytics helps you better understand customer behaviour and choices.
- Acquire hands-on skills to analyse different types of customer data.
- Identify customer touchpoints, point of interaction between brands, businesses,products and customers
- Determine the attributes of a product or service that are most important to drive consumers’ product choices
- Identify and separate customer base with common characteristics to gain a deeper understanding of customer profile segments
- Describe the different stages of a customer life cycle
- Segment customers into clusters and make the right marketing decisions
- Calculate a customer’s lifetime value to increase profitability
- Identify sets of products that customers may purchase and how this can improve sales
What do Customers Want?
o Predict whether a customer will buy your product or service using Logistic Regression.
o Identify important features of best-selling products.
o Identify which product features satisfy the customers’ basic needs and which features will delight your customers.
Understanding the Customer Life Cycle
o Reach, acquisition, conversion, retention, loyalty
Are there Subgroups among your Customers that you can Target Specifically?
o Cluster analysis of customers to identify tops, tails and segments.
Customer Lifetime Value
o Estimate the value that your company will derive from your entire relationship with each of your customers.
Market Basket Analysis
o Discover customer purchasing habits using Association Rules.
(Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
|Category||SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
|Total Fee (S$)||Total Fee (S$)|
|Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST||Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE|
|- terms & conditions applies; please call to enquire.|
|Early Bird Fees closing date for the programme :|
|Prog Scheduled Date||Register & Pay by|
|June 26 & 27, 2019||15/05/2019|
|September 26 & 27, 2019||15/08/2019|
Enquiries : Grace Tan - 62489414 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.