You are here
Assertiveness Skills Essentials
- disagree with others without getting aggressive
- deal with criticisms
- manage objections
- handle upset customers
- diffuse anger
- apologise appropriately
- say no without offending others
- listen actively
- What is Assertiveness?
- What it means to be assertive
- Why people tend to be passive
- Patterns in Behaviour
- Body language in assertiveness
- Cultural differences and their impact on assertiveness
- Active Listening Skills
- Why we need to listen actively ?
- Listening actively
- Managing Conflict
- Working towards a win-win approach
- Learning to be Assertive
- Knowing what you want
- Setting limits
- Respecting the rights of others
- Knowing when to let go
- Skills in being Assertively
- Types of assertiveness techniques and when to use them
- Skills practice using work-related situations
An interactive course that involves group work, individual and group exercises, video discussions, case studies and role play based on work-related situations.
(Level 2) Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Enquiries : Denise Ting - 6248 9422 | 62466746, email@example.com
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.
|Date||Time||Venue||Registration Closing Date|
|28/03/2019 - 29/03/2019||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Mar 21, 2019||Register|
|27/06/2019 - 28/06/2019||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Jun 20, 2019||Register|
|26/09/2019 - 27/09/2019||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Sep 19, 2019||Register|