You are here
Professional Selling Skills For Excellence
Apply practical sales techniques to sell more creatively and professionally. This seminar focuses on the interaction between you and your customers, provides an insight into your current selling strategies and the impact on your customers.
Enables sales personnel be more effective in their approach to selling by sharpening their competencies in these areas:-
• Effective sales communication skills
• Knowledge of why people buy and how to satisfy needs of customers
• Systematic approach to sales presentation
- Why Good Salespersons are Nurtured, not Born and How you can Become a TOP Salesperson
- Planning and Setting Sales Objectives
- Time Management for Sales Productivity
- Self-development for More Successful Selling
- Why People Buy and How to Make them Buy from You
- Product knowledge - Features and Benefits Selling
- Sales Communication Skills
- Sales Presentation Skills and your Speaking Voice
- The Sales Interview: Identify your Best Presentation Approach
- Sales Planning and Prospecting Effectively for Increased Sales
- Skills in Handling Difficult Objections with Confidence
- Skills in Closing More Sales
- Role Playing Selling Techniques and Feedback
- Your Selling Problems - Discussion with your Workshop Leader
As part of the training and learning during the course, photography and/or video-recording of participants in action will be done
Level 2: Supervisor, Executive & Emerging Managers
Level 3: New Managers
Tan Teck Huat's experience in marketing and selling covers industrial, consumer and service products.
He has been a trainer in salesmanship courses since 1977 and has conducted numerous in-company sales training courses eg SIA, OCBC, American President Lines, Robert Bosch, Mandarin Singapore, Siemens Engineering, OOCL, Servier, Radiance Communications, Lam Soon Bhd (KL), etc. To date, over 3,000 salespeople have attended his sales training programmes. He is a motivational trainer well-known for his inspiring talks.
Mr Tan is the author of two books : Better Spoken English : Phonics, Phonetics and Voice Training; and Phonics and Phonetics for Parents, Tutors and Teachers.
He was also the founder President of SIM Toastmasters in 1984/5 and a Gold Medallist (Public Speaking) from LAMDA (UK).
Mr Tan has been a regular course leader for SIM since 1976 till to date.
SIM Member Fee (S$)
Non-member Fee (S$)
Early Bird Fees
10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE
- terms & conditions applies ; please call to enquire.
Early Bird Fees closing date for the programme :
Programme Scheduled Date
Register & Pay by
| || |
29 - 31 May 2019
22 - 24 July 2019
|16 - 18 October 2019||05/9/2019|
| || |
Enquiries : Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.
|Date||Time||Venue||Registration Closing Date|
|29/05/2019 - 31/05/2019||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||May 22, 2019||Register|
|22/07/2019 - 24/07/2019||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Jul 22, 2019||Register|
|16/10/2019 - 18/10/2019||09.00 am - 5.00 pm||SIM Management House, 41 Namly Avenue, Singapore 267616||Oct 16, 2019||Register|