You are here
Build And Manage A Sales Pipeline That Converts!
Sales professionals are facing greater challenges in achieving results due to increased competition, changes in buyers’ buying processes and behavior.
It is crucial to develop a sales pipeline to stay on top of sales opportunities to grow your business.
If a sales pipeline is developed and managed properly, it can help sales professionals forecast revenue by discerning how open prospects are during the stages of the pipeline, focusing on the appropriate actions they should take to optimise and close deals within a tight timeframe.
- Develop and manage aneffective sales pipeline to drive revenue growth
- Implement sales strategies and actions that are relevant to each of the prospects along thestages of the sales pipeline
- Develop an effectivesales pipeline that links to customers’ buying cycle
Manage the sales pipelinefor Productivity, customer retention and performance
· Understand the Stages in Sales Pipeline Management
· Align the Sales Pipeline Stages with Prospects’ Buying Process
· Gain Qualified Leads and Opportunities
· Set Sales Pipeline Goals, Metrics and Velocity to Drive Sales Performance
· Grow the Sales Pipeline and Keep the Sales Funnel Full
· Manage Sales Pipeline Strategy to Optimise Profitable Opportunities
Create a Personal Sales Pipeline Template for the Workplace
(Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
|Category||SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
|Total Fee (S$)||Total Fee (S$)|
|Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST||Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE|
|- terms & conditions applies; please call to enquire.|
|Early Bird Fees closing date for the programme :|
|Prog Scheduled Date||Register & Pay by|
|August 13, 2019||02/07/2019|
|October 21, 2019||09/09/2019|
Enquiries : Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.