You are here
Successful Sales Management That Works
Excellent sales management leads to success in any organisation. The value add of a powerful sales manager impacts and gives you an edge.
This workshop provides you the toolbox of skills, knowledge and strategies to drive success and get you the results you want.
· Establish a sales management process which drives business results and increase productivity
· Lead the salesperson to excel and accelerate in their sales performance
· Understand the competencies of an effective sales manager
· Implement an effective sales management process
· Lead teams to effectively manage key client portfolio and create new sales opportunities
· Mentor, coach and support the sales teams to enhance sales performance
· Understand Sales Management to Lead and Support Sales Performance
· Establish a Robust Sales Management Process to Achieve Organisational Goals
· Determine SMART Goals & Key Performance Indicators to Link Sales Activities and Results to Organisational Strategy
· Develop the Diverse Roles of a Sales Manager as a Motivator, Mentor and Coach to Support Team Development
Identify and Feedback on Performance Gaps via One-on-One Coaching to Maximise Sales Results
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
(Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
Cecilia Sim believes strongly in growing people to grow business. She is highly enthusiastic and motivated in facilitating participants to uncover and develop their personal and professional potentials. Being a practitioner, she engages participants in active learning through internalisation of process, strategies and skills of real-life cases. Since 2000, she has helped thousands of individuals, team and organizations through self-discovery process to review, reflect their experiences and skills set for business results and professional development.
Cecilia Sim has more than 25 years of extensive industry experiences in her previous roles as trainer/facilitator, sales consultant, assistant director, and general manager in various industries ranging from information technology, education, membership and management consulting. She has strong people skills and broad experience in facilitating sales training for hundreds of companies from various industries with local, regional and international presence. The salesforce who attended her in-house sales training includes the CEO, VP of Sales (Asia Pacific) and local and regional sales professionals. Being a practitioner, Cecilia is well-versed with practical strategies when facilitating participants and highly effective in sharing real-life experiences, changing mindsets and motivating sales personnel for better results.
Cecilia holds a MBA from University of Adelaide, Australia, Bachelor of Business Administration (Honor, major in Management Information System) from Northeastern University, Boston, USA. She also holds the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), and WSQ Certified trainer for Service Professional (CSP) trainer, trainer for GEMS (going the extra miles). She is a certified KPI professional by KPI institute.
SIM Member Fee (S$)
Non-member Fee (S$)
Total Fee (S$)
Total Fee (S$)
|Early Bird Fees|
To enjoy 10%
Enquiries : Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, email@example.com
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.