You are here
Successful Sales Management That Works
Excellent sales management leads to success in any organisation. The value add of a powerful sales manager impacts and gives you an edge.
This workshop provides you the toolbox of skills, knowledge and strategies to drive success and get you the results you want.
· Establish a sales management process which drives business results and increase productivity
· Lead the salesperson to excel and accelerate in their sales performance
· Understand the competencies of an effective sales manager
· Implement an effective sales management process
· Lead teams to effectively manage key client portfolio and create new sales opportunities
· Mentor, coach and support the sales teams to enhance sales performance
· Understand Sales Management to Lead and Support Sales Performance
· Establish a Robust Sales Management Process to Achieve Organisational Goals
· Determine SMART Goals & Key Performance Indicators to Link Sales Activities and Results to Organisational Strategy
· Develop the Diverse Roles of a Sales Manager as a Motivator, Mentor and Coach to Support Team Development
Identify and Feedback on Performance Gaps via One-on-One Coaching to Maximise Sales Results
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
(Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
|Category||SIM Member Fee (S$)||Non-member Fee (S$)|
|Total Fee (S$)||Total Fee (S$)|
|Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST||Fee/Pax (S$)||GST (S$)||including GST|
|Early Bird Fees||10% DISCOUNT OFF THE FEES ABOVE|
|- terms & conditions applies; please call to enquire.|
|Early Bird Fees closing date for the programme :|
|Prog Scheduled Date||Register & Pay by|
|June 18, 2019||7/05/2019|
|November 18, 2019||14/10/2019|
Enquiries : Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign participants sponsored by their companies, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore-registered company, GST will apply.
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate. To sign up for SIM Membership, please visit www.pd.sim.edu.sg/membership/overview, email email@example.com or call 6248 9489. To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon. "Register", which will bring you to the registration page.