üKnow the Difference between Managing and Leading
üMap your Leadership Strengths and Vulnerabilities using Psychological Types
üApply the Five Practices of Successful Leadership & their associated 10 commitments :
1. Model the Way
· Find your voice by clarifying your personal values
· Set the example by aligning actions with shared values.
2. Inspire a Shared Vision
· Envision the future by imagining exciting and ennobling possibilities.
· Enlist others in a common vision by appealing to shared aspirations.
3. Challenge the Process
· Search for opportunities by seeking innovative ways to change, grow and improve.
· Experiment and take risks by constantly generating small wins and learning from mistakes.
4. Enable Others to Act
· Foster collaboration by promoting cooperative goals and building trust.
· Strengthen others by sharing power and discretion.
5. Encourage the Heart
· Recognize contributions by showing appreciation for individual excellence.
· Celebrate the values and victories by creating a spirit of community.
Special Learning Features
This programme is conducted using a significant amount of experiential learning method and blending together lectures, videos, exercises, questionnaires, group activities, and games. It is highly participative with a high degree of coaching and feedback from both the programme leader and participants.